큰옷크레빅 (빅앤빅)

ADMIN LOGIN

개인회생 Andy Cohen reveals that his son Ben, 4, wishes to have 'anot…

페이지 정보

작성자 EOery 댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 23-10-29 09:35

본문

opened up about his oldest child's latest wish in a new interview as he revealed that his four-year-old son, Ben, wants 'another daddy.'
The 54-year-old Watch What Happens Live star, who recently over and Kroy Biermann divorce, welcomed his son in February 2019, as well as daughter Lucy, in April 2022, via a surrogate.
After revealing his eldest wants him to find a partner, the father-of-two told   that he explained to his little boy that he might 'fall in love one day' and then 'another daddy' would come into their lives.
'But it's so great.

It's great for my sense of community of having other gay dads around for Ben to see that we all make families,' the father of two added. 
Andy admitted that at the time, he had been a bit shocked by Ben's statement. 'I was surprised when he said, "I want another dad."' 
Son's wish: Andy Cohen, 54, opened up about his oldest child's latest wish and revealed his four-year-old son, Ben, wants 'another daddy,' during an interview with People published on Saturday
Family: The Watch What Happens Live star welcomed his son in February 2019, as well as daughter Lucy, in April 2022, via a surrogate; the two seen in February 2022 in Hollywood 
'I was like, "Isn't that interesting that he knew that it would be another dad?" and that he didn't say, "I want a mom. I want you to get a mom."' 
While talking to the publication, the Bravo host was questioned if Ben knew that all families can look 'different.' 
'Yeah.

He knows that some kids have one dad, some kids have two dads, some kids have two moms. Some kids have a mom and a dad. He knows the whole spectrum,' the star expressed. 
Earlier this month in May, Andy opened up about raising his two children as a single parent while stopping by the show.

'I accessed a weight about me and a sense of worry that I never really had.' 
'I'm now thinking, what the heck did I worry about? Five years ago, what was I worried about? My tea order?' he stated during the interview. The star listed some parenting worries that filled his head, which included, 'schedules, food, allergies, playdates.' 
'There are things on my calendar that I'm navigating through that I had never!' he humorously admitted, and later sweetly gushed, 'I want to be everything for them.' 
'As a single parent, there is the feeling of "I need to be there" and I'm always kicking myself for time not spent with them and trying to dissect what it all means and seeking out parent friends for advice,' the media personality explained. 
Despite filtering through worries and solo parenting, Cohen honestly admitted, 'I wouldn't change it for the world, by the way.' 
Single parenting: Despite filtering through worries and solo parenting, Cohen honestly admitted, 'But I wouldn't change it for the world, by the way' while on the Today show
New book: Andy recently published his new book titled, The Daddy Diaries: The Year I Grew Up earlier this month on May 9 
The Sirius XM radio host recently reached another milestone by releasing his book titled, The Daddy Diaries: The Year I Grew Up, which was published on May 9. 
The novel focuses on his life as a single parent and raising two young children on his own. While appearing onearlier last week, the star admitted, 'As a single parent, I just worry about being everything to them.' 
'And I want to be everything to them, and I know how impossible that is in a weird way.

If I spend three hours with Ben, and then I have to go to work, you know, you're at work, and you're like, "Did I spend enough time with Ben today?" 
In regards to how becoming a parent has 'changed' him, Andy stated, 'I think it's changed me in every way.
My priorities have completely shifted. I think my sense of accomplishment has totally changed.' 
'And even just getting your kids breakfast and getting them out to school. When I drop them off at school, I'm like, "You did it, dude."'  
'Being everything': While appearing on CBS Sunday Morning earlier last week, the star admitted, 'As a single parent, I just worry about being everything to them'
Last month in April, Andy celebrated his daughter's first birthday and shared a cute Instagram snap as he held Lucy in his arms as well as a large, gold number one balloon in reference to her age. 
In the caption, the talk show host simply penned to his 5.2 million fans and followers, 'Happy birthday, sweetheart!' followed by a red heart emoji. 
When he is not spending time and raising his little ones, Cohen is busy working on two radio shows for Sirius XM, hosting Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, as well as hosting Real Housewives reunions. 
He is also the host of the season 10 Vanderpump Rules reunion, with the first episode slated to air on May 24.

The heated reunion will focus on the cheating scandal between Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss, which ended the TomTom founder's nine-year relationship with Ariana Madix.  

If you liked this article and you would certainly such as to receive more info relating to Watch Museum kindly visit the web-site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.